UEBERNATURAL - The Supernatural Fangame
A downloadable game for Windows
THE ALREADY FAMOUS DEMO 3.5
(Just scroll down a bit to download the file)
SUPERNATURAL is a phenomenon. That's a fact. No matter what kind of monster - No matter what kind of classic rock song... Sam & Dean will blast em! This is exactly what this FANGAME is about.
- Play as Sam & Dean in a classic Jump n Gun n Slash!
- Fight against all famous SUPERNATURAL enemies!
- Upgrade to better weapons like Angel Knifes or THE Colt!
- Drive to new haunted locations in Deans black Impala!
- Investigate crime scenes in Point & Click levels!
This is a FREE FANGAME for one of my all time favourite series! I am not selling the game or earn any money with it. And remember: Always keep fighting :)All sprites have been created (as fanart) by Lucile Patron & Jürgen Brunner.
Development: ILIKESCIFI Games
- 3 classic game modes: Point & Click, Racer & ShootEmUp
- Your favourite characters from SUPERNATURAL
- A SUPERNATURAL fan fiction story
- A SUPERFANTASTIC Classic Rock Soundtrack
- 100 percent SUPERFANMADE
Mouse: Menu & Point & Clickt Adventure
Keyboard: Arrow Keys (Move) + Space (Shoot)
NEW: Joypad: Joystick (Move) & A button (Shoot)
Of course there is so much more to do. This is only a short tech demo of the basic gameplay elements. So here is what we have planned for SUPERNATURAL - THE VIDEOGAME:
- Angel Knifes
- Blade of Kane
- Vampires & Werewolves
- Shapeshifters & Tricksters
- Demons & Hellhounds
- Ghosts & Ghouls
- And of course: Clowns…
More of it all!
- Player selection (Play as Sam or Dean)
- A fan fiction storyline
- Tune Deans car
- iOS, Android, Pc & Mac support
Game page: SuperNatural - The video game
I am trying to work on updates as often as possible.
- Version 3.0: First version of Uebernatural for itch.io
- Version 3.1: Major gameplay, graphic and tech updates
- Version 3.2 - 3.4: Major gameplay, interface & dialog updates
- Version 3.5: Major gameplay, design, sound, etc. updates
The game is a standalone EXE file - Click it to start the game.
The game now supports fullscreen (Set it in the first screen).
You can play with Keyboard or Joystick / Joypad.
A Mouse is needed for the ADVENTURE part of the game.