This may sound ridiculous but i've got the game for my laptop and was wondering when the mobile version will be out? If it is already out (sorry), how do I download it from my mobile device? Thanks :)
UEBERNATURAL - THE VIDEO GAME (Supernatural Fangame)
A downloadable game for Windows
„I know what you´re thinking. Why did it have to be clowns...!?"
SUPERNATURAL is a phenomenon. That's a fact. No matter what kind of monster - No matter what kind of classic rock song... Sam & Dean will blast em! This is exactly what this FANGAME is about.
- Play as Sam or Dean in a classic Jump n Gun n Slash!
- Fight against all famous SUPERNATURAL enemies!
- Upgrade to better weapons like Angel Knifes or THE Colt!
- Drive to new haunted locations in Deans black Impala!
- Investigate crime scenes in Point & Click levels!
This is a FREE FANGAME for one of my all time favourite series! I am not selling the game or earn any money with it. And remember: Always keep fighting :)All sprites have been created (as fanart) by Lucile Patron & Jürgen Brunner. Development: ILIKESCIFI Games
- 3 classic game modes: Point & Click, Racer & ShootEmUp
- Your favourite characters from SUPERNATURAL
- A SUPERNATURAL fan fiction story
- A SUPERFANTASTIC Classic Rock Soundtrack
- 100 percent SUPERFANMADE
Mouse: Menu & Point & Clickt Adventure
Keyboard: Arrow Keys (Move) + Space (Shoot)
NEW: Joypad: Joystick (Move) & A button (Shoot)
Of course there is so much more to do. This is only a short tech demo of the basic gameplay elements. So here is what we have planned for SUPERNATURAL - THE VIDEOGAME:
- Angel Knife
- Blade of Kane
- Vampires & Werewolves
- Shapeshifters & Tricksters
- Demons & Hellhounds
- Ghosts & Ghouls
- And of course: Clowns…
More of it all!
- Player selection (Play as Sam or Dean)
- A fan fiction storyline
- Tune Deans car
- iOS, Android, Pc & Mac support
Game page: SuperNatural - The video game
I am trying to work on updates as often as possible.
- Version 3.0: First version of Uebernatural for itch.io
- Version 3.1: Major gameplay, graphic and tech updates
- Version 3.2: Minor interface & dialog updates
- Updates 121 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hi! Not it´s actually a very good question. The thing is - this game is still a prototype, waiting for more content to happen. Also I would need the a green light from the producers of the series for creating an iphone and/or android game. But I will keep you guys updated here!
Can I use the sprite for my own personal use? I'd love to try to make my own version of the game.
Sorry, can´t do that. But I´m sure you can find you own cool art style to create a Supernatural fangame.
New version: 3.1
- Did some bughunting!
- Smoother gameplay!
So happy to see a Supernatural game out there! This is one of the first I've seen!
Really nice game! I made a little video here:
"SPACE" is the new Action button :)
Hey! I think the game is really cool, but if I might give you a tip it's to change the button for shooting the gun. Whenever I shoot more than 3 times it keeps activating sticky keys and that ruins the experience. Other than that it's really cool and I looooove the 8-bit version of Carry on my Wayward Son!
Hey. I will do that! Since the game has been crated for mobile devices, I did not think of this fact! But thank you so much for the words. The Song has been transfered by a forum friend of mine to midi. So cool ! I should have also posted his name. I will do that! Well then: Carry on! :)